Registration of Partnership Firm “Indian Partnership Act 1932” Application forms
• Form I: Registration Form for Incorporation of a Partnership Firm
• Form II: Changes in name and principal place of business of the firm.
• Form III: Change in other then principal place of business of the firm.
• Form IV: Change in name and permanent addresses of the partners
• Form V: Change in constitution of firm, addition or retirement of partners.
• Form VI: Dissolution of the firm
• Form VII: Minor partner attaining age of majority.